Monday, March 2, 2015

Feeling outside the box


I am not talking just thinking outside the box.  There are those that have that capability down to well, a science, so to speak.  What if the idea of positive energy could help those feel outside the box.  I don't think per se I can ever really say magic lives in the world.  I seriously doubt it.  However, there are things that I can't explain.  There is energy I don't know how to comprehend.  I sound crazy.  I probably am.  But I feel outside the box.  Part of my stigma has been my Epilepsy.  I used to and sometimes see it as a curse.  But when I have a clear moment, I see it as a gift.  I imagine things on a much different level.  Does something exist because we proved it or disproved it? That's a question we are still trying to answer.  Faith just isn't from deriving on a religious level.  Faith comes from having the ability to follow something without having all the answers.  That belief comes from simply understanding that there is something bigger than us.  It would be amazing if there were other people that could "see" this.  And that's the thing. You can't see it. You feel it.  You understand that for as different as people are, given the right circumstances they are the same.  They were just taken on different paths.  You will always have those that ignore anything that what they believe in.  Pity them.  Pity that they are so beyond understanding and "feeling outside the box."

No comments:

Post a Comment