Thursday, November 17, 2016

Building up


Boy, am I sore! I am starting to work out on Wednesdays.  My work out partner has diabetes I and I have Epilepsy so we do have to "check" we aren't overdoing it.  But I did a pretty kick ass work out.  I have two goals with this.  I want to work on abs.  So we did a lot of sits and crunches.  I'm also in love with the Elliptical at the gym so I wanted about 10 mins.  I wish our place had the space for it.  But for now, it works going to the gym.  I feel refreshed, though.  And I allowed myself to sleep in or at least rest my body.  My body works on a different pace because of the condition.  So I call it "recharging like a battery".  I have a couple of errands but I left this day to take it easy.  I organized my closet and found clothes I could donate.  By the way, it was Lumos and Nox on my phone that helped me find stuff.  Try it on Google.  I giggled using it.  I miss my favorite work out buddy. However, he's studying right now.  So I understand  But for now, this will do.  The second goal is to building up to jogging for the 5k we do in March.  It is very meaningful to me.  And it seemed like a nice goal to build up to.  Depending on how I feel, I might try to do some yoga.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here.  And then, Christmas.  I'm trying to stay disciplined and not go overboard with holiday food.  This weekend we are going to see Fantastic Beasts.  Jeremy is even going to to in Harry Potter attire.  I'm going in my Hufflepuff shirts and him in the Up to no good.  I love it.  I'm excited.  I started 14th colony by Steve Berry.  We'll see how that goes.  I wish I had more but some weeks are just super quiet.  It's another reason I don't blog so much.  I have adventures and I feel happy.  But really, how many times do you want to read I am happy?! Last year,...well...that was definitely more complicated feelings.  And even earlier this year...complicated things.  However, the biggest lesson I am learning is how to react to things.  For lack of a better word, Shit is going to happen.  And you gotta know how you're going to react.  And then work from there on action.  Jeremy and I are in a much better space.  We have often discussed we don't regret our speedbumps because they made us learn things.  And grow as a couple.  And in the end, made us stronger.  And now...beautiful words come out of his mouth.  Randomly, at that.  So it always throws me off in a beautiful way.  I'll take it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment