Monday, November 28, 2016

The Adventures of Mimi


I loathe Elf on the shelf.  I respect that others have it but ughs.  So I wanted to have a little fun with that concept.  I found Whore in a drawer.  So I created Mimi.  (It was kinda like mini mi , kinda sorta) And Mimi has gotten taken a life of her own.  I have way too much fun figuring out pictures to take.  I even got a nod from Whore in a drawer Facebook page.  Welcome to my insanity.  You know you are chuckling right now.  Don't try to hide it.  Since Thanksgiving, we have just been chilling.  Friday, we had a goofy moment.  We hadn't realized we threw out our tree last year...so we went to get another one.  On Black Friday, no less.  But by then, it seems like the crowd was no longer insane.  I had a girls day with "L".on Saturday.  We got matching Unicorn phone holders.  We are truly adorkable.  She had to get a wedding present so off to shopping we went.  But first, some coffee.  There has been some drama in between regarding Javier.  He is a douche moose.  I came up with douche camel and the worst...douche moose.  I hope things work out for CC.  I am so relieved I didn't have kids with this character.  Ughs.  I digress.  Life is good.  I have a pebble that has to stay around.  I wish I could remove it but sometimes we deal with things or people we would rather not.  Tis life.  I apologize to anyone out in the world that I may have disrespected or crossed boundaries.  Maybe I am just getting older and coming up to a different level.  Luckily, I have a stellar support system.  They keep me grounded.  I think I was always missing one link to it.  I have tried with certain people...and whether it was me...or them..or both, we were not a good fit for each other.  It's sad.  But it's reality.  It does make me appreciate what I have now.  Dream Space by Dean Evenson is on.   You can have a little chuckle from the adventures of Mimi.  Just think...I'm having way too much fun with this.  Have a wonderful day.  Today is a reflection day.  Not necessarily bad, not necessarily good...just reflective.

No comments:

Post a Comment