Thursday, November 3, 2016

Sentimental


Today was a sentimental day.  Jeremy took the day off to vote.  Yah!  But the rest of the day was just spending time with each other.  I decided to wear my Hufflepuff t shirt.  Someone else in my Hufflepuff Common room forum has one.  Yes. I am part of a Hufflepuff Common Room forum.  It's a wonderful group.  I thought Cracker Barrel would be a nice comfort food place to go. Chicken and Dumplings is my ultimate comfort food,   I was having a somber moment or two.  I have certainly adjusted to Brody's passing.  It's been 2 years, after all.  But that furrball was with me for 13 years.  And 10 with Jeremy.  We got some butter beers at the mall...and came home and toasted the furrball.  It was a nice moment.  I may seem bizarre and weird in what I do, sometimes.  But, Jeremy gets that it's whom I am.  I am sentimental.  I mourn loss.  One way or another.  We had to change our plans regarding getting the kids.  Which was fine.  We're using this weekend to celebrate Manchild's birthday.  Where did the time go? So we needed to get a card and gift earlier than we thought.  So we also did that today.  It changes Wurstfest but we still have next weekend.  It was just a memorable day.  We watched Future Diary, an anime.  Wacked out!!! It's good...just very bizarre.  He got a call from one of best friends to get a drink.  But he asked me to wait up. *wink* Okay!!!!
We actually tried to see Doctor Strange but it was sold out.  So, I hope maybe we can see it tomorrow.  My schedule for work is a little wacky tomorrow.  I don't have the usual time.  So it's a little bit of a wait and see.  Fuzzy feeling.  It could also be the warm feeling from the Jameson lol.  Either way, I feel good.  I am super proud of Jeremy.  That boy is learning how to get around his beautiful words struggle.  I guess I had to give up getting from him and it lifted the pressure.  Because here and there, he does something or says something that makes my heart melt.  I'm learning to pay attention more to his love cues, so to speak.  I suppose between his struggle and my insecurity struggle, there was a lack of communication somewhere.  I never want to stop connecting with him.  Alright.  I'm off.  I thought it would be a great time to watch Through the Looking Glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment