Monday, November 21, 2016

To create


Sometimes I wonder why I draw? That sounds strange to say but it's the truth.  I am shy about my art work.  But sometimes the desire makes one step closer to someone that is, so perhaps...perhaps I'm an artist.  It's a different feeling from writing.  I create to feel something within.  There is almost an energy I can put in a piece.  I am a little obsessed with still life.  But something compelled me to just start writing and drawing.  And shading.  And there it was, words to make me feel, to create my feelings perhaps? There is beauty in art.  There can also be pain.  There is expression that sometimes evokes thoughts.  There is expression that is simply there to create.  Art has many reasons for existing.  I only need one.  My desire to create a feeling through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment