Friday, November 18, 2016

It's a shame


It's a shame that life unfolds a certain way.  But sometimes, it is a necessary factor.  CC had to deal with Javier again.  Unfortunately, the girls have mandatory visitation.  Despite Javier getting forceful with Daughter A.  There was a female judge.  And by the sounds of it, CC felt the judge already made up her mind about the situation.  Poor Dad Javier.  In same ways, there was a loss in court.  But for every battle lost in court, CC wins at life.  The girls have such a support system.  I even get to be part of that.
Javier is a sad little douchnozzle.  He is a narcissist.  I am sad I allowed him inside my head for so long.  In some ways I get angry at myself for putting that prison on myself.  But, I look back and think...maybe I had to learn my lessons exactly in the order they came.  Javier could be in jail right now for rape right now.  I could have put him in there.  Then again, Brock Turner and that case reminds me why I didn't report Javier. There is such a judgement about it.  So I found other ways to combat Javier.  Living my life, becoming that beautiful Unicorn that inspires others, and living each day with purpose....that was my revenge.  He is a miserable individual.  And anyone that bullies anyone, in the end is miserable inside.  They project their own insecurities on others.  They lay blame on others.  I had an unexpected day off.  Otherwise, I would have been at work.  And my schedule was wonky that I didn't want to take off.  Plus, she was going to have support with her.  My biggest concern was her being alone.  And she wasn't.  Certain people in the world don't have a concept of boundaries.  Some are small enough that they are rude ish people and selfish that think only of their needs.  Others are severe and violate.  But the receivers...they learn to fight back.  And that is the biggest and most beautiful story of all.  You take away the stigma of the word "victim".  Long ago, I got triggered by two words, "Delicate flower".  What I hadn't realized until recently was my brain was switching it to You're a victim.  It doesn't mean that was being said.  But my brain processed it like that and tada....trigger.  Sometimes, intellectually we know certain things.  But no matter the logic, sometimes we switch off that part of our brain.  Our emotions take over.  And if you have seen in recent times...emotions do not have logic.  It's why people are encouraged to not make decisions while upset.  You don't think straight.  You don't think with a clear head.  I've been on both sides of the coin now.  I was that " hot head".  I reacted so quickly, I didn't give myself time to think about what was upsetting me. Thankfully, Jeremy has showed me to Jesslogicisize it.  Yes, I made that word up.   It's a shame the Jaivers of the world exist.  But because they do, the Jesses and CCs were brought about.  And that is a beautiful evolution, all in itself.  Two women.  Two different upbringings.  Two relationships, and yet...the story is eeringly similar.  Two survivors.

No comments:

Post a Comment