Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Rock your silly


Rock your silly. Rock your weird.  I'm a playful and silly individual.  And this is why you will often see silly pictures that I myself or in or that I take.  It brings a certain happiness and warmth that I can make a person smile or chuckle.  I don't even have to know it happens.  I can just imagine it with it my crazy sparkly personality.  It's the evolution of where I am, a year later.  I finally see my worth.  It took months of pushing through insecurities.  And don't get me wrong.  The inner demons like to bubble up.  Especially, around the winter time.  Guess it gives new meaning to Winter blues.  But I have such a support system, it's hard to let the little buggers win.  And it helps now that I see I am this amazing woman.  All the beautiful words told to me have stuck with me. I also pay attention more when Jeremy does it in a different way.  It's an odd way but it is a Jeremy way.   Memories by Ryan Stewart is on.  .   So...if something that seems utterly ridiculous but makes you happy...I say go for it.  Read that book.  Dress up that silly.  Take a picture with a T-Rex.  Envision yourself as a unicorn.  Whatever it is, Rock your silly.  Rock your weird.  The world needs more of that.  Especially, now.  And I never get tired of telling you, my quiet spaces...thank you for reading me.  You have your reasons.  I am humbled by your readership.

No comments:

Post a Comment