Wednesday, November 2, 2016

One of those days


It was one of those days.  I wore my happy socks today.  I was feeling great this morning.  But by the afternoon...meh.  Work was eh.  We'll leave it at that.  That doesn't take away of the fact I am extremely grateful I get to work.  I was on a mission, though.  I wanted to find Doctor Who socks.  I had Harry Potter socks.  I got more than I bargained for lol.  I got two shirts, Doctor Who socks, and a necklace set, on Hot Topic.  Not too shabby.  Not every day is Unicorns and cupcakes.  And that's okay.  Because I can be wearing something that makes me smile.  I finished Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.  Wow....Just wow.  It's craziness.  Jeremy is off tomorrow.  He's going to go vote.  He also took off tomorrow because it is the death anniversary of Brody.  It was convenient enough to take off on that day.  We have our hot date lunch usually around this time.  And he knew it would mean a lot that he took off.  And it did.  I told him that.  Communication is important.  I smile because I feel our friendship side growing.  As my interests gain in things he is familiar with, he gets excited exposing me to all...or explaining...or just sharing.  It's hard to explain the exchange that happens.  But it's a nice feeling.  I am starting Steve Berry's 14th Colony.  He's one of my favorite Authors.  Dan Brown, Steve Berry, and Brad Meltzer.  My 3 favorite.  Oh. I also saw a movie I vowed not to see.  It seemed too girly for me.  But there I was watching The Fault in our Stars.  I cried the ugly cry.  It's a very compelling movie.  I like how it's not your normal I have cancer kinda of story.  Watch it.  See what you think.  We get Netflix so besides watching shoes streaming, we also get DVDs.  Sea by Corciolli is on.  I'm on the Spa radio.  It's a nice station on Pandora.  I love that I suggest music for you, my quiet spaces.  Some of my followship has actually greatly increased just by introducing music videos.  More familiar and then, out there, perhaps.  By the way, France...You light up my life....United States used to be my biggest followship, which seemed to make sense.  But now, it's France.  Quiet spaces, enjoy the pictures.  Enjoy the music.  Enjoy my blogging.  Enjoy my thoughts.  Be entertained.  Be...intrigued.  I don't always feel the need to write in my blog every day.  But I still like sharing my thoughts out into the void.  I like sharing my thoughts with you.  I never could quite keep up with a diary.  These days, I write sporadically in my love letters to myself journal.  I still write in my unbucket list journal.  I haven't written my story in quite a while.  All I know is that I finally figured out which character is turning evil.  I haven't written poetry in a while either. That was the journal Jeremy gave me our first Christmas.  I keep that very close to me.   You get the feeling I like journals?  I have a recipe journal of sorts too.  As always, writing has lifted my spirits.  In letters, I end letters with Always.  I've done that for years.  But now I smile, because it reminds me of Snape...from Harry Potter.  Thank you for letting me vent.  I needed to just Bleh...into void.  It's been one of those days? You've had them, haven't you? Well...I can feel my smile coming back...slowly.  A hug from my King should do the trick.  Sighs.  I fall into those hugs, and forget the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment