Thursday, December 22, 2016

573


The power of a message.  573 people have read that I reported Javier.  I don't know what the next step is.  I know that I am trying to heal.  It was first to heal so I could report.  Now, it's to heal to get the most out of life.  Survivors often have things that hinder them to fully live life.  We've been gaslighted.  We've already been sexually abused.  But the psychological torture is sometimes more cruel because the scars are not easy to see.  How does one explain the intricacies of someone telling you you're stupid.  Or you won't do better than him.  Once in a while I stood up to him, only for him to get in my personal space and somehow convince me that I did bad...or I was the one in the wrong.  CC and I had an OMG moment the other day.  We both had given him the same analogy.  You're telling me the sky is red when I know it's blue.  We laughed.  We sighed.  We continue to learn from our friendship.  We are helping each other heal.  It's an odd feeling to see so much of myself in her and likewise.  And yet, still be so different.  It's bizarre.  Like somewhere, the family line has met.  573.  I hope my message is this.  I get why you're afraid to say something.  But things do get better.  They probably get worse, first.  And then, they get better.  Because you start finding where your strength is.  And you start becoming your own inspiration.  I am my own super hero.  I am Queen Sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment