Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Dear Readers


It's time to thank you again.  You know I like doing this here and there.  I never get tired of appreciating people or telling them.  So you're going to take it....and you're going to like it. lol .  It feels good to express myself somewhere.  I used to write in a journal long ago.  But I couldn't seem to keep up with it.  And I tried blogging once before but I didn't keep up with it.  I was glad I tried again, thank to a friend of mine.  She inspired me to blog again.  And here we are.  People have many reasons why they read my blog.  Sometimes I am entertaining.  Sometimes I make you think.  Sometimes you like the idea of reading someone else's life.  Like some odd form of a reality show.  Sometimes you need inspiration.  Sometimes you need reference.  Sometimes, you just need to know that you aren't alone.  And sometimes you might just need to read beautiful words.  You are someone special in this world.  Each and everyone one of you.  You have gifts you bring into the world.  You have a personality that people cherish.  You matter.  YES. YOU MATTER.  It might be hard to believe that when you are being gaslighted by someone.  Or maybe you don't hear the words enough.  So here I am.  YOU MATTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment