Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Promising things


There's things on my mind.  Two are promising things that could change my environment.  One I don't feel like I can talk about yet.  The other doesn't seem like it would be bad.  Lovie #1 wants to move to San Antonio and go to UTSA.  I told him he had free room and board.  Nothing is set in stone.  And really if he changed his mind, I would understand.  But I'm excited he's entertaining the idea at all.  In about a week I might be able to talk more of the second change.  It's big.  I'm excited for Jeremy.  We had Lovie # 2 "s birthday weekend this weekend.  I had an experience with crab.  I don't think I've ever had crab before.  It was a rather interesting experience handling the crushing tool.  I can't believe how the lovies have grown.  I am honored that I have been a part of their life for so long.  With all that excitement on my mind, I also have had a heavy heart with a friend of mine.  The family situation has gone from bad to worse.  It breaks my heart that I know what I know.  I am glad they know I am a support system to rely on.  My head is all over the place with thoughts.  Some positive with my own things.  Other, negative with others.  It's hard to explain, really.  Maybe by Monday, I can feel more comfortable talking about it.  I have a weird schedule for work this week.  She has appointments so not really sure when I am going in.  I should probably start getting ready.  Sorry.  I feel like I'm failing to formulate any decent blog entry today. lol Ughs.  It happens.  Hope you have a sparkling day

No comments:

Post a Comment