Wednesday, December 7, 2016

It's out there


My rape has a case number, so to speak.  CPS is investigating Javier now.  And in their investigation, they had to inquire if there is any history of abuse.  It's out there now.  68316337.  October 1, 2015, I had a meltdown.  I experienced the rape in full flashback.  While today was not as intense, it still provided a stressful situation.  We see him Monday.  But I have a support system.  I also got to cry.  I also got to process that there is documentation now of what he did.  He has a history of abuse, whether physical, emotional, sexual, and neglect now.  There is so much going on.  And I wasn't even sure I was going to share it.  But here I am.  I also had a nightmare last night where I had a seizure in my dream.  So that was draining.  It's been an emotionally exhausting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment