Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Coloring outside the lines

This was on my Memories thing

Uncle Jeremy time.  I love it.

Heartmelt.  Ughs.  It's disgusting how much I love this man lol

Aunt Jess time

We went to a Hogwarts Arts and Crafts show.  I was decked out in my Hufflepuff and Harry Potters stuff

Hogwarts bow!

Representing Hufflepuff!


One of my favorite pictures

Birthday fun.  We had a blast that night

A new lanyard for work! Harry Potter love! I have Doctor Who love and now Harry Potter love! Oh...btw...the current Doctor Who is leaving.  

What??! An ice cream truck?!!!

My birthday wine

Last present came in

Jeremy mailed out the DNA thingy.  We should find out in 6-8 weeks. 

Love this

I am in love with this pizza.  Mediterranean pizza is the best ever!!!! They're all pretty great, though.  I just happen to love this one the best.

My Unicorn beanie

Belated birthday present from dear one

Hello, there.

No comments:

Post a Comment