Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Alternate universe

It was a very interesting conversation I was having.  From each decision we make an alternate universe could have a different outcome of how we live.  I must have had that on my mind because I was dreaming that I was a dancer.  It was a beautiful dream.  I was a ballerina.  I also did contemporary dancing.  It's funny how much joy I got from that dream.  There are times that I wished my life would have swayed another way.  One of my childhood dreams was to be a choreographer.  But as life goes we go by different paths.  Things happen I suppose.  Dance makes me happy.  Sometimes when I am alone I dance...because I can.  So you can understand why this dream would bring me to an ethereal feeling.  Alternate universes indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment