Thursday, October 16, 2014

Rock and a hard place

Yesterday had that sort of effect.  They were drilling again.  The guys working on the roof have been kind enough to notify me because I spoke with Van, our president about that.  The first time I left my condo.  However, this time I decided to stick it out but no more studying was to be made upstairs.I can't just leave every time they are drilling.  I prefer not to drive when I feel how I feel when I hear the drilling.  Instead, I went downstairs and put the television on higher volume than usual.  I had forgotten about the check up for the AC unit we had gotten.  A technician was on his way.  Luckily, again I got notification about his arrival.  Still, it left me feeling just a little frazzled inside.  Some days do that where I find myself in a rock and a hard place.  It's funny. I used to handle things differently.  I felt like a gladiator who could handle anything that came her way.  As I am getting older...not so much! lol I hope to get some studying done today.  Today seems like it will be a quiet day.  Here's hoping it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment