Friday, October 3, 2014

Reading this


I don't have much to say today.  However, I would never want to not reach my audience...whomever you are.  I learned long ago to not really be privy to that information.  So here I am, writing to you...well a little blindly. I've been more and more aware of you as my audience.  I can't even give you the words of appreciation properly. I am beyond humbled that you take time out of your day to read this.  You read my insights. You read my thoughts. It's like a journey into my diary! This blog has become quite personal. Yet, it's out in plain sight. It's just a matter of someone willing to look for it.  So it means that much that you, my reader whether it's just here and there or on a regular basis that you read this.  Usually, as I blog I have it on Spa Radio.  My thoughts seem so clear when I am on the station.  So I can't say that I have anything creative right now.  I'm a bit lost right now, actually.  My confidence has been a little broken. I'll get it back. I'm just trying to figure a strategy on that.  A strategy on finding a strategy. Now...that's an interesting concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment