Monday, October 6, 2014

Stories


I am fascinated by stories.  Sometimes they are love stories.  However, it's just the journey of a person, a friendship, a relationship that fascinates me and I love hearing it being shared.  I like how a story unfolds with many layers to it.  It's the beauty of unfolding that story that fascinates me.  Each details leaves me with an image as though I am witness to it.  I am honored by the stories.  I am honored that people share parts of their story with me.  It means they trust me.  It's important that people feel like they can trust me.  I am humbled by that.  I am also humbled by people's belief in me. Sometimes I can't figure what they are seeing. But I am amazed of how much people believe in me.  Is there a story that I don't tell with my words but rather my actions? Stories....That may be something else.  Stories that aren't being told with words but with actions.  It's like a dance...I like the idea of that.  It's like a dance...a story that is being told that you as the audience member can interpret for yourself.  As you can see, I am fascinated by stories.  I don't bore of stories.  Stories are history too.

No comments:

Post a Comment