Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Finding the beauty


It never ceases to amaze me.  Finding the beauty within.  Books.  Conversations, Music.  They all make me happy in this way that fills my glitterbag up to fulfill myself.  I think I, and we as a people lose ourselves in our work, in our relationships.  And we forget to see us.  Yes.  In a relationship...friendships...in marriages...you do want to think of others.  But not without a balance of recharging...keeping a piece of yourself.  It's easier said than done.  Tomorrow... I turn 40.  There is so much insight I have received over the years.  And will continue to receive.  I only hope I understand the gift of the insight...of the lesson being taught.  What a beautiful gift...my life.  My life is a gift.  My experiences are a gift.  Even the bad ones.  Because they taught me to be strong.  To be this strong beautiful badass goddess.  And I don't need a man to tell me that.  I don't need anyone to tell me that.  Here's to finding the beauty.  They beauty inside of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment