Tuesday, January 10, 2017

So that happened


It wasn't a lot and yet it was.  I made a Unicorn cheesecake.  I made one for "L" on celebration of her new chapter.  And then, also for a couple of Jeremy's work friends for the wine holder gesture.  The original gifters and then, the one who ended up with it and gave it to me.  I feel all proud of myself.  Jeremy took it this morning.  I am trying to be healthier with things.  I am walking in the morning for 60 minutes.  I am eating healthier.  I am also going to therapy at the crisis center.    That is helping my mental well being. I just want to make sure I take care of myself.  Too many times I neglect my own wants and needs to appease others.  Not to say I don't want to appease others.  But I still need to take care of myself.  If you want to call it selfish, I don't really care.  So...here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment