Wednesday, March 22, 2017

There it is


The good thing about getting mad is that I have people that help ground me.  Dinner for loved one was a success.  I did find out I go to work today.  I also called about trying to amend the incident report.  I left a message with investigations office.  I'm just waiting for them to return my call.  I wrestled with the idea of putting it on Instagram.  The narrative, I mean.  I finally did.  I am not ready to post it on Facebook.  However, I felt the narrative needed to be read.  Especially from finding out he is calling me...and CC, liars.  It was good motivation for getting the report and my therapy records.  Also, CC made me an arrangement for that night.  I love it.  Since I am not putting it on Facebook, I will type what it says.

Office Noble Badge #4056 wrote as follows:

 I was dispatched to the home of (not inserting the address of where I reported) to take an information report.  I made contact with C. (C is complainant).   She stated that back in 1996, C was dating SP (Suspect).  They had a falling out and she had gotten close to another male.  When SP found out about that he stated he had a right to have sex with C.  C refused but SP forced himself  on her.  She turned her head and began crying during the act but has blocked out the incident from her mind at the time.  C was 19 years old at the time.  I gave C the case number.

There you have it. I reported 12-16-16

And I am doing one more thing I haven't done before.  Here is my rapist's face.  You want to say I'm a liar, fucker? Watch what happens....Xavier Gonzales by birthday.  He used Javier Gonzales when he was with me.  I didn't spend the last 20 years fighting inside.  I don't run the 5K for shits and giggles.  I haven't had to struggle in therapy and find my healing...for a lie.  There isn't a tattoo on my back because of something I made up.  YOU ARE A RAPIST.  THAT IS NOT SLANDER.  YOU WANT TO PUT OUT THERE THAT THERE IS NO REPORT?  BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID!!! I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.  YOU ARE A RAPIST.



No comments:

Post a Comment