Thursday, March 23, 2017

Happy Ravenclaw Day!


Now, you would think I might have taken a picture of me with my Hufflepuff on Monday.  But if you think about it...you know I go to work in Hufflepuff or some kind of Harry Potter when I work.  My lanyard is Harry Potter and so is my bow.  And usually my socks.  And a necklace.  So...for what's worth..I can get a picture anytime with Hufflepuff.  Blue for Ravenclaw day.  That's another story.  I do actually have a Ravenclaw blue but it's in the laundry.  So I went for blue, in general.  Along with my what I like to call "Queen Sparkles, Queen of her own castle..finally" necklace.  It used to have what I call not so great karma and I threw out the original.  Then, the other day, I found it at Hot Topic again.  I'm in a different mindset with it.  So I bought it.  Jeremy also went in blue, for the occasion.  After all, he's Ravenclaw! I picked up a shift so I am on my way out.  Then, it's a day of housewife mode after that.  Happy Ravenclaw Day!!
In case you wanted to know about the other two, Slytherin was Tuesday.  And Gryffindor was yesterday.  I have two Slytherin friends.  And plenty of Gryffindor friends.  I also have a handful of Hufflepuff friends too.  Okay. Enjoy your day, wonderful world of blog.  I'm sorry you had to deal with a couple of days of grr with me.  The Unicorn is back and raising hell and sunshine, like she always does as a badass.  Toodles! Me in blue umm...blue necklace, blue socks and blue scrubs.   (Doctor Who socks).  Let's go rock this day like the badasses we are....shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment