Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Who knew?


I did such a girly thing yesterday.  I bought a purse.  A Vera Bradley, at that.  Now, that may seem like a trivial thing but I have been on the fence with the brand because 1) bad feeling with it regarding a former friend and 2) Not a big fan of the patterns and prints.  However, they finally made one that fits my phone and in a solid black.  While I wasn't entirely happy about the price tag, I looked at it as an investment.  I can see myself wearing this a lot.  It's the perfect size.  I was emotionally exhausted and still am from work.  Work is going to be a little different right now, location wise.  But I am glad to be there for my client.  And her family member.  Coffee with CC in a bit.  And making a birthday dinner for a loved one, tonight.  It's also the 2nd wedding anniversary of dear one.  It's also Slytherin Day.  Tomorrow is Gryffindor Day.  And Thursday is Ravenclaw day.  I picked up a shift on Thursday so I might not even remember about it.  And of course I got something Harry Potter on Hufflepuff day.  It seemed...fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment