Friday, March 17, 2017

What a beautiful day


It's something to celebrate an anniversary.  It means you kept trying.  It means you figured it out.  It's my mantra for marriage.  You figure it out.  You love each other? Check.  Okay.  Then, you figure it out.  If those two things can't be answered or the answer is no...then, it's time to hang up your hat on it.  At least that's my take on it.  Back to Anniversary stuff.  We went to Outback for our anniversary dinner. Jeremy still wanted to do steaks for dinner.  He had considered Magic Time Machine but we had just gone for my birthday.  The one at the forum has had an upgrade.  It looks nice! Prior to dinner we had exchanged cards.  My heart melted.  The man picks the perfect cards.  There's thought that goes into picking these cards.  We spent the rest of the night until *ahem* Thursday night playing Lego Dimensions.  I'm so hooked to this game. lol What a beautiful day.  Today, we are continuing Anniversary stuff.  We are going to see Beauty and the Beast.  I am so excited.  Now, to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment