Thursday, March 9, 2017

Made my day


Debussy: Clare De Lune  by Kerrilyn Renshaw is playing.  What a beautiful day.  Today is usually my day off but work asked me if I could pick up a shift.  I had already filled in for this client.  I love my job.  I can't say that enough.  I love my job.  At the end of my shift, the client fist bumped me and called me an alright chick.  I chuckled.  And fist bumped him back.  His wife and I made potato salad.  And just talked.  I met their daughter this time too.  She stopped by to drop something things off.  I am tired.  But I can't help it.  I like helping out.  I think a nap is in store.  I do love naps. lol And then, after that, training.  I have done half of my work training.  I've got another one to go.  Yah,online training! I am also trying to get the Renfaire tickets.  I am so excited about that.  It's Jeremy's birthday gift.  I'm treating him to the tickets and the day.  I love my job.  They have opened up a confidence in me that I couldn't even imagined.  I work for an amazing company. About that nap.  Hope you have an amazing day. She sent me home with potato salad lol She insisted I take some to Jeremy.  I have some saved for him.  That assignment... made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment