Sunday, May 28, 2017

Comic Con pictures

OOOh shiny

You can never go wrong with Han Solo and Princess Leia

Dark Crystal!

At the beginning.  We were still waiting in line

Too awesome

I'm Mary Poppins, ya'll

Jarub out of Jeremy...uummmmm

My husband as Doctor Who and my best friend as T-Rex, dueling it out.  

He may be your father but he ain't your daddy
Epic picture

My batman loving best friend.  I love it

Tardis!

I wished I had stayed in my costume but it was too hot.  This picture was taken after I found the other booth at lunch

We were waiting in line

There's someone in there.  He ended up wining the costume contest.  He made the Dalek cosplay

Hot damn!!! She looks amazing.  Look at the smile on my hubby's face lol Definitely one of my favorite pictures

Doctor Who!

Abby Sciuto!

That's big
This was a great picture to take

So instead of fan girling about celebrities, I was fan girling about some characters

Doctor Who!

Another one of my favorite pictures

This was so much fun to take.  She was a great sport.

My best friend is a T-Rex.  We make it work.  Try not to eat me.  

Hogwarts!

oooh

One of my favorite characters growing up.  

I had to get this picture for "L"
Groot and I are having a moment...if you don't mind lol

Dalek!!!!

Sweet

AmaZING WORK

I love Unicorns and this business cracked me up.  It's artwork of different characters killing unicorns.  I put down its head getting severed by Doctor via an accidental door close of the Tardis.  Yes.  I am disturbed.  I did that because the Doctor doesn't kill.  Yes. I am disturbed.  lol

Doctor Who!

It's not Blue but it will do

Profile picture right now.  Geez...I forget how incredibly short I am next to my husband

Epic!!!

Doctor Who!

One of my favorite pictures


That's my high school uniform.  Seriously.  Used as Slytherin.  That's awesome lol


No comments:

Post a Comment