Sunday, May 28, 2017

Comic Con


Yesterday was so much fun.  Jeremy and I went as the 11th Doctor and River Song.  My husband was a little celebrity.  It was so cute.  I was amused that no one really knew whom I was.  I had the outfit on but I don't have curls. I didn't sell it well, I suppose.   That was okay.  I love taking all the pictures.  We got there about 10ish? We went with DA and "L" again.  Some of my favorite pictures included: Groot and I, Belle and I, Snape and Jeremy(as Doctor Who) dueling it out, getting Snape and Sybill Trelawney, the Hufflepuff girl and I, Jeremy with the Dalek, and Me with the Tardis.  It's safe to say I have a lot of favorites.  I did get a little sick.  The costume contest had strobe lights.  I thought I did a good job of averting my eyes but I felt ill for a little bit when we went to Kimora, a place DA's friend owns.  It's a good place.  Here are the pictures.Oh! Here's a funny.  Chris Kirkpatrick from NSYNC was next to Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys.  I got more Kirpatrick because he had done other work but I was a little confused on Nick Carter.  I had thought about getting Karen Gillian's photo op thing but I can't rationalize to myself paying a certain amount of money for a celebrity.  Karen Gillian is Amy Pond and Nebula.  Enjoy the pictures.  We had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment