Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Kind words, kind gestures


Maybe because I was on my last energy yesterday did I feel extra sensitive today.  The Mondayest of Mondays.  Work part was great.  I love MR.  Except for the other day where she was having her own storm, we have such a great system going.  However, the rest of the day was grating on me.  I went to an appointment no woman enjoys.  And my nail caught on something and ripped.  Don't worry.  It's okay to laugh.  I did too.  Then, while 98% of my job is amazing, there is one person that hasn't quite understood healthy boundaries on asking me to work and my condition.  So, they irk me.    Mainly because they don't do their job well and I get affected.  Lucky for me, the good outweighs the bad. The rest of my work is exceptional.   Then, my package came back to me.  I was so exhausted.  I just wanted to go home.  I slept in today.  I needed it.  I wanted to get some birthday things for a belated birthday for my friend, Mrs. W.  I managed to find birthday cake cookies.  And I got her a pink blanket.  I also needed to get some stuff for our dinner tonight with a friend of ours, BEE.  And then, get lunch of course.  I have felt on edge.  Not mad or anything.  More sad on knowing a situation, a reality I have to accept.  And out of nowhere, kind words and kind gestures were given.  Enough to make me cry even more.  I'm already such an emotional and sensitive sap anyways! Those kind words are helping me deal.  Because life doesn't always go your way.  Life takes turns that you can't recover from.  Life happens.  My panel has been wonderful on helping me "deal".  It may seem small to you that you make kind words or kind gestures.  I was grateful for them. I hope I get the opportunity to do that for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment