Monday, May 1, 2017

and yet


I'm tired.  Exhausted, really.  And yet, here I am....blogging.  Probably because I can't quite sleep yet.  I had a doctor's appointment.  The kind no woman really enjoys but knows it's necessary.  And since I am 40 now, I am the right age for a mammogram.  *Groan*.  I was set to go home when the UPS store told me my package returned to me.  Sighs.  I just wanted to go home.  I'm not mad.  I'm just...tired.  I wanted to hang out with a friend but I need to sleep in tomorrow.  And of course, my old client.  I am looking forward to my hot lunch date with Jeremy this week.  And I'm giving blood after almost two years.  I feel like something is going on somewhere, somehow.  Somewhere I have to make sure I have my calendar.  And then figure out other players involved with my calendar.  It's life.  But when I'm exhausted it's a ughs, life.  As soon as I get that nap, I'll feel better.  I just have the hamster thinking too much.  and yet....I'm blogging.  Walk away, Jess.  Go rest.  Stare at the ceiling if you have to.  Jeremy finally registered for his test.  I'm excited and nervous for him.  Okay...must rest.  This is a sloppy blog entry.  Sorry.  I just am not much for braining at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment