Monday, May 22, 2017

Edgar Magnin


YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAN STRETCH YOUR OWN HORIZON

Funny enough, this quote jumps my mind into another quote of sorts.  Basically, I have the power to write my narrative.  Only for a long time, I didn't realize this.  Amazing conversations yesterday with friends.  I love being able to share ideas and perspectives with friends.  We are different ages.  Most times, Jeremy and I are older than our friends.  It's not intentional.  Just tends to happen.  Back to the thought at hand.  I have the power to write my narrative.  The biggest part of my narrative that I wanted to convey was contribution.  My constant question was whether I contributed good idea.  Do my thoughts and values count for something was always a question that was never far from my mind.  I second guess my thoughts.  I dismissed that my idea or take on something was silly.  And nowadays, maybe it is silly.  And maybe for that moment, silly is exactly what is needed. Who knows? The point is, my thoughts mattered.  It mattered that I shared my thoughts and values to people that cared to know.  It mattered that I shared my thoughts and values to people who supported what I believed in.  So, today...think about writing your narrative and what that means to you? What is the biggest message you want to convey?

2 comments: