Monday, May 15, 2017

Don't be afraid to be amazing


That is the first quote that I got to see.  It' from Andy Offut Irwin.   It seems so simple...and yet so profound.  It was one of the Mother's Day gifts I got yesterday.  What a day.  It was so personal.  And sentimental.  It kind of overwhelmed me, honestly.  This weekend, in general was needed.  I was exhausted from working so much last week.  But it was all worth it to see the smiles on Mother's Day.  Eventide by Michael Hoppe is on.  Back to the quote.  It seems so simple.  But it struck a chord in me.  Maybe because I'm partial to the word Amazing.  Encouraging words are so vital.  But it's important to start seeing the words for ourselves before wanting to see or hear them from other people.  I learned that the hard way.  These days, I look for the words myself that reaffirm this amazing person I am.  It's not conceitedness.  It's many years of not being able to believe those words.  Don't be afraid to be Amazing.  You are truly a gift to this world.  If only you get to see the special qualities you bring to this world.  If there is only one time you get to see those words, then here they are....DON'T BE AFRAID TO BE AMAZING.  Go be the hero I know and the world knows you can be.  Go be the kind of person this world needs right now.  We all have something to contribute to the world.  We just need to find it within ourselves.  And maybe, just maybe it comes with a nudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment