Thursday, August 7, 2014

Doing the right thing


I was in a situation today where doing the right thing might not make all parties happy.  If safety is involved...if the person is still technically a child...and if the thing is to do the right thing...please do it.  A situation arose where someone was "thrown out".  It wasn't my problem. But I'm a mom.  You can't do that.  I'm sorry.  You take appropriate measures to make sure things are done right.  I did the right thing.  I am glad I did the right thing.  You always worry "meddling" is not good. You always worry about getting into other people's business.  The person in question getting the help handled themselves very well.  They even went to work..trekking on. They were trying to be as adult about the situation as they could be.  I was happy I got to witness that.

No comments:

Post a Comment