Monday, August 18, 2014

The art of blogging


The art of blogging is wonderful.  I like writing down my thoughts.  It's nice when it's a feeling of content and writing down is a nice way of being grateful.  However, when I feel a sense of anxiety...like I do right now it's nice to find myself a coping mechanism or a tool to get myself back together.  My anxiety has popped more often these days because of the re registration.  I know what to expect in certain aspects.  But really..it's like starting all over for me.  Sometimes even the simulation tests get me nervous.  I wish I could figure out a way to calm myself down.  Eventually, I talk myself down and remind myself of my skills and what I have achieved.  I allow myself to feel scared but I can't stay there.  I bring my self confidence back up.  I just wish I didn't have to go there at all.  I am not comfortable praying about things like a test.  I don't mind praying about strength.  Blogging helps to clear my mind of things.  I had to make a stopping point.  I think it was all getting overwhelming. And imagine. This is just the simulation.  Where is this coming from? I mean I know that this is overwhelming in general. But where is this fear coming from? Fear of failure. Do I not have confidence in myself.  I really don't know.  That is where the art of blogging helps. I can express my fears and write them down. And perhaps to address the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment