Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Learning about oneself

Ah. That learning process is a lifetime journey.  I enjoy the process though.  I love having conversations with friends that inspire me.  Or change me in some way.  I love talking with Jeremy about different topics.  I always want to be improving and learning.  In my case, I think of the journey thus far I have embarked on.  It's been quite an adventure.  I don't know if I truly allowed myself to understand what I have accomplished.  Indeed, I do have my moments of self-doubt.  I'm human. It happens.  However, this is when it's important to have a strong support system.  Having the right kind of people around you is important. I didn't realize how much an impact a negative person had on my life until I removed them.  And I'm grateful I did.  I had to think of my emotional well being.  I like people who have a genuine interest in my well being.  As I will have for them.  I want to know I have a mutually beneficial friendship.  Because I have my moments of self-doubt I would hope I have a person or persons who see the best in me...even when I'm not there yet. I am my own worst enemy at times.  I am working on that.  I don't always give myself enough credit.  I do know how to exude confidence.  I guess when it comes to confidence I am harder on myself than I should be.  Again...it's a process. A life time journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment