Monday, August 11, 2014

Happiness is

Where do we start?

Happiness is spending time with my friends...even if it's grocery shopping
Happiness is coffee and catching up with friends
Happiness is seeing Facebook light up with notifications
Happiness is having my husband as my best friend
Happiness is having real friends to count on
Happiness is having a kickass support system
Happiness is having so many people believe in my journey
Happiness is dancing like I really don't care lol
Happiness is laughter
Happiness is good comfort food
Happiness is great s*x
Happiness is being a kind person
Happiness is movies that make me cry (Yes...you read right)
Happiness is music that moves me
Happiness is conversations that are meaningful, whether intellectual or spiritual.
Happiness is the simple things that make me smile.
Happiness is my life.
I am so grateful of my life. I am happy.  I will never get tired of being grateful about my life.
Any problems that come my way I may have a moment that I stumble but I gain perspective and remember
my happiness.

And this is just off the top of my head

No comments:

Post a Comment