Thursday, August 21, 2014

The way my brain is wired


I am fascinated about how people are wired.  I know from my own experience that I am wired differently. I learn differently. I process information differently.  My problem solving skills seem to be "out of the box". But then I find myself at a standstill.  My brain gets to a point that I need to give it a break.  And yet sometimes I really don't want to do that.  It becomes very conflicted.  Sometimes it's entertaining to listen to myself talk and figure out the next move.  Because on one hand the very responsible and driven side of me wants to keep going.  It will keep going until I perhaps, would collapse.  The more realistic and even carefree side to me thinks it needs breaks in order to " nurture" the entire part of me including the driven side.  Maybe that is why I gravitate towards intelligence.  I want to be a sponge.  I want to keep learning.  I am not quite sure what made me a saposexual.  I am stimulated by intelligent coversation. However, there isn't a transference.  I don't become aroused or stimulated by the person...just the conversation. Unless it's Jeremy.  Then that's a whole different beast.  I could listen to that man for hours.  I am fascinated by his brain.  It's a very interesting attraction.  One I am still trying to figure out

No comments:

Post a Comment