Monday, March 23, 2015

A moving painting

This weekend is what it felt like. I was experiencing it like a dream...like parts of a movie.  You know...where it feel what the protagonist feels.  Or you remember the look that she shares with someone.  I took pictures. But there are snaps...some parts of the day that will stay with me no matter what.  It was so interesting being that close to the "movie".  Usually, I can fade into the background to capture a random moment, something that obscure that it's like a moving painting.  But there I was...I was in the middle of it.  And the other best part....doing this...experiencing this...all with Jeremy by my side.  Silly as it sounds...sometimes you hear about someone say it's though I heard a quartet. or everything slowed down around this or disappeared.  Something like that.  It was during a song that I absolutely love.  Some songs ought to be on your playlist if you had a soundtrack to your life.  This was playing. Jeremy and I were dancing. The room disappeared around us. It was just him and I.  And a few seconds before the song ended I noticed the photographer. I smiled because I connected to the picture with the photographer. Trust me. I'm not saying I would have been a professional photographer. I just know...I smiled...because he took a moment that I would have.  But I was the moving painting.  It was a different perspective.  It was all surreal. It was all a moving painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment