Friday, March 6, 2015

Sometimes

Sometimes, when I close my eyes and I'm concentrating on the music (Soundscape, usually), I lose myself.  It's a great feeling, really.  Sometimes it's good to tune out the traffic. You have to tune out the background noise.  I have to clear my head.  A lot of times I have too many things running in my head.  I have to slow it down to make sense of it all.  Why do I feel need to do this? Life seems like some crazy movie that I have to slow motion.  So much traffic. So much noise. It really can make a person crazy.  At least that's what I feel at times.  I probably do this to control stress.  I am an anxious person by nature.  So I have to use more energy to control my anxiety.  I had to let go of having things controlled or too structured.  Life doesn't work like that.  That was an important lesson to learn.  Structure is important by sometimes you do have to live life with some spontaneity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment