Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Change a reaction



Sometimes you have to change a reaction.  There was a discrepancy in my account for school.  I tried getting it done over the phone but in person always seems to work better.  The student services is such a mess that I am not envious of the person whom has the task to get it sorted. Nor am I envious of the transition the school is taking to switch to Quick Books.  The school is wonderful.  It taught me so much.  However, the student services is another beast.  I digress.  In the past, a mistake like this would send me off the handle.  These days I try to change my reaction.  I have less stress like that.  I am very aware of my stress level, my environment, and how I need to react to things.  It's not easy but it was necessary.  I always remember it's for my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment