Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My words

I am happy to make a positive impact on you my friend...(talking to more than one person)
I cannot tell you what it means that I have some influence on your life with what I say.  I don't take that trust lightly.  I hold it dear to my heart.  I am honored that you entrust your thoughts, deep thoughts, at that sometimes with me.  I stopped using the word advice on what I do.  I am a great sounding board. I always have been.  In the end, you make the decision. I just ask the right questions to help you through the process.  Jeremy helped me earlier this year to not put so much stock on others' opinion of me.  That was only to address that my success lied solely upon what I did, what I feel.  That is something I am still working on processing.  I say that because I do trust in certain people for certain things, Jeremy included.  I respect his opinion immensely.  I don't necessarily question myself. I just at least open the thoughts that my original thought might not be the best one thus far.  In other words, I like to say open minded.  I digress.  It gives me immense joy to know that I do that for you, my friend.  Different instances. Different situations.  The beauty is that sometimes we haven't talked for a while. Yet, you seek me out for the person to get a different perspective.  That humbles me.  Humility is important to me.  I want to stay modest on things.  I'm human. I have my moments where I am not exactly on point.  I am vain. I am selfish at times.  I am judgmental in my own way.  I am not delusional to the fact I have my own flaws.  However, I also recognize that my words mean something to more than one person.  That fact makes me world that much more magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment