Wednesday, March 11, 2015

There's never too many times to say thank you


I don't know how much it means to see an audience.  I am beyond humbled that anyone reads my blog.  I have thoughts. I write them down.  I figure that sometimes I have philosophical moments and perhaps, just maybe, I inspire something or someone.  At least, that's what I am going for.  My life is right.  All is right in the world.  My story line is well, nice and boring. I am happy with that.  My 20s had too much drama.  I think it more than compensated for any drama I needed later on.  I was a lifetime movie waiting to happen.  Then, there was Jeremy.  Jeremy has been such a huge impact on my life.  He's helped to ground me.  He's helped me handle my stress in a more logical way.  He just....loves me.  Our friendship is very important to me.  Not that our relationship isn't.  It's just that my relationship follows up on the strength of our friendship. We're best friends.  I look at everything in "balance." There's never too many times to say thank you.  So, here goes... Thank you.  Thank you for listening.  Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts.  Thank you for well, giving a damn. Sounds odd to say, but when you break it down, that's the bottom line. You are curious enough to my life, to my feelings, to my thoughts to read this.  It humbles me.  I hope you have a beautiful day, my silent audience.  I hope that you have positive energy surrounding you.  I hope that today brings much happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment