Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pressures

It's human nature to have pressures that stress us out.  It's more difficult when others place a certain pressure on us.  Sometimes it's whether one is married, having children, career, or just that we could improve on something.  Why do we do this to each other? Why do we process that the person doesn't understand the pressure they have on themselves. And if they don't we can't protect them.  One of the most difficult things I have done is let people do things when I may or may not agree.  I have to them make decisions.  I don't know all the answers. However, with my experience I feel I bring a certain expertise.  But in the long run, I know that I don't know.  Pressures bring out the tension and sometimes we find out what we're made of...or not.  Pressures can sometimes the define the people we potentially can become.

No comments:

Post a Comment