Thursday, March 12, 2015

Presentation

There is something to be said about good presentation.  Even with someone who has little means to present themselves has a certain classy and integrity that usually has them stand out from the rest.  That's been my experience.  I didn't grow up with riches.  However, because of the school I attended I was exposed to a certain type of world.  I became accustomed to it.  If you want to call it rich or cultured, I am not sure what it is really.  All I know is I looked for a way to present myself more than I was.  Presentation whether it be manners, education, or conversation all contribute to the reputation you build.  I am particular on certain things.  I guess you can blame my youth.  Presentation isn't everything.  Character is.  But off that character you look at the whole package.  You look at how people present themselves.  That's why presentation is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment