Thursday, March 26, 2015

Stuck

I feel that sometimes when my my condition gets the best of me.  It's like being a prison in your own body.  My only consolation is that I don't nearly have it as bad as others.  So I may have frustrations because it limits me.  But at the same time I understand that I can do much more than others.  I've been dizzy for the last couple of days.  I don't drive during these times.  I don't take chances.  There are so many question on what my future holds.  I fear. I'm human.  But somehow I figure things will work themselves out. I don't know. I've stopped questioning the cosmos.  Sometimes you have to have a leap of faith.  I don't necessarily mean on a spiritual sense. Although, most of the times that comes along.  I mean just doing something without always having all the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment