Monday, March 16, 2015

Adventures in marriage


Being married to your best friend is fun.  We have moments where it's things you talk about with your best friends. You let it out all out.  Ever since Grandpa Jim's passing there has been a subtle change in Jeremy sharing.  He just comes out of nowhere with something. I can't even explain.  It's an adventure in marriage. I love it.  I love being married to Jeremy.  We have journeys. We have adventures, together.  They are great memories.  We are partners-in-crime.  It's a beautiful feeling.  There is something about being married to someone you were meant to be with.  We fit so beautifully, it throws me off sometimes.  Like I am sometimes in a dream and I will wake up.  It's surreal.  Even the little things seem like a beautiful adventure.  Do we have squabbles? Yes. We don't always agree on things.  We do annoy each other.  However, we managed to compromise and meet each other in the middle.  My logic has improved over emotional reasoning and he understands the importance of emotional reasoning in certain situations.  Happy Anniversary, Babe. I can't wait for more adventures in marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment