Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Me


I am in a poetic mood of sorts.  Did I ever tell you how much I love poetry? And Opera.  And the violin.  Where did I get this side of me? I love the Trinity Knot. It's my version of a cross.  I love the claddagh symbol.  I'm a whimsical person.  I recognize I have to be an adult sometimes but I'm a Unicorn, rare and unique. I love tea, and coffee, and cats, and wine. And chandeliers. Books make me happy.  Music does something for my soul.  Friendship is everything to me. Especially since some friendships are family to me.  I love unconditionally.  I love Jeremy.  I am without a doubt so in love with that man, it's ridiculous.  I'm also in love with fairy tales.  Places that maybe only exist in my head. Maybe only people that exist in my head too.  I love Burgandy.  And Purple.  I still don't know how I don't own a tiara.  Fans make me nervous sometimes but I have learned to live with that anxiety.  I have strange anxieties.  But I at least know why they are there.  I loathe the word victim.  Yes. I am a rape victim. But I survive...and thrived.  I try to live life as authentic as I can.  As truthful as I can.  I don't lie very well.  I experience life in such a childlike wonder.  Food makes me...erm happy.  We'll go with happy.  I love when someone makes me laugh.  I'm a sensitive person.  Moscato is my favorite wine.  What Dreams may Come may be one of my favorite movies but Ever After is a close second.  Then again, it might be too hard to narrow my favorite.  My middle name is Elva.  I always wished it to be Marie.  I love Celtic music.  My favorite destination to go is Ireland.  Carnations are my favorite flowers.  I like sparkle and glitter.  Geeks and dorks are the best kind of men to me.  Intelligence is sexy to me.  Kindness melts my heart.  I cry at movies...a lot.  I have healing hands.  My hugs are magical.  I used to be amazing at basketball.   I love Star Trek and Star Wars.  I'm convinced 2=2+5.  My Epilepsy while very frustrating because of the toll it takes on my body...I feel has come to be a blessing.  I love helping people.  I love that people ask for my insight.  I have a Forrest Gump Complex.  Favorite thing to have is chocolate and strawberries.  I don't know if this was poetic but it was unedited.  I just started typing...because I could.  And this is just a little about Me. Sometimes I'm just as surprised as you are what brews in this mind of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment