Wednesday, September 23, 2015

One encouraging word at a time

It's a thought.  Whether a friend or a stranger. Changing the world, one encouraging word at a time. It's a beautiful feeling to encourage somone. You might make their entire day. You might be the turning point where they needed a perk or an emotional sponsor or cheerleader. Even...for a second. You never know. I'll go first. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I feel special that one person reads this blog. I get flabbergasted when I see double digits. So...as my reader, my audience. You are a beautiful soul gor getting a dailt affirmation.  Maybe this is part of your down tim. Whatever reason you tead, you're awesome sauce!  Blame a best friend of mine. They have a wicked and wonderful influence on me. Come to think of it...all the best friends do. I love my tribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment