Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Perception on blind and wrong


A conversation was sparked today on perception.  I understood why a friend was concerned on something I had said.  But I guess I knew better.  And then I got to thinking.  Is it possible to be in the storm...that my perception was blind? In the end, I decided they were wrong.  Sometimes I will recognize I could be blind to perception.  Other times, like this, I recognize they were wrong on their perception.  It was okay.  It was done in the best intentions.  But sometimes...you want to say to people in general..."You're on third base."  Still...I couldn't be upset at someone looking out for my welfare.  I quite  possibly have  made the same assessment had the tables been turned.  On the bright side, I got inspired to write about it.  I actually had another inspiration lined up.  I was walking with one of the best friends and was taking in nature.  It was such a surreal feeling.  And then the church bells went off.  And that was just perfect.  It was a beautiful moment.  I actually started tearing up.  It felt like such a poetic moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment