Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The beauty in pain


Sounds crazy, right? But it got me thinking.  Sometimes pain is necessary and has a beauty and purpose.  We can't appreciate the good if we don't know the impact the bad brings.  Contrast is important. Contrast helps us see a new perspective or angle on things.  The beauty in pain is well, beautiful.  I don't have answers right now in the realm of pain.  Who ever does? I worry that steps I take whether right or left will negatively impact someone I love.  I'm willing to make sacrifices.  I just don't know. I'm at a  loss, really.  I wish I had a map to this path of pain.  But since this is my first time in this painful situation I don't know the answer.  And that frightens me.  But in this frightening moment I am okay.  I am okay because I know. I know that somehow, at the end of the tunnel....there is the beauty...in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment