Thursday, September 24, 2015

The beauty in rhythm


Something for me in having a rhythm creates contentment.  I function better with a regularity about things.  I've often joked around stability is sexy to me.  After the lifetime moments I have had I like the beauty in quiet vanilla stability.  Too much chaos creates a sense of a tornado.  I can handle chaos.  I'm a rather strong individual.  And sometimes rather than walk away from a touch situation, I walk right towards it.  I find that my daring side really gets the better of me.  But for the most part, it has served me well.  And I am learning how much of that I can take in.  Rhythm is the word for the day.  It's okay to color out of the lines. I do that well!!! But there is method to the madness.  And Rhythm is just as important.  It's almost about finding balance in that rhythm.  Because at the end of the day you have to ask yourself if you are happy with that schedule, job, school, marriage, friendship, parenting, sexuality, mindset...well you get the picture.  And how much you are willing to stick with.  Strategic living? You don't want to settle.  But you also see what your rhythm is.  And honestly, while you can get beautiful feedback and insightful....always remember...you receive the rewards and benefits.  You receive the punishment or consequence.  Just a thought.  I'm learning to find this rhythm.  And right now...at this very moment...life couldn't get much better.  Improvement is good.  Forward goals and thinking is important.  But I am content at this very moment. And I see the beauty in rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment