Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Adventures


I don't necessarily expect some of you to understand the transition that is happening to me.  You have known to be one way.  It seems like a 180.  It is...sort of. And then it's not.  I was like this once...two lifetimes ago. It's a process that I wasn't expecting and quite frankly, I don't exactly know if the process will continue, render itself finished, or  what exactly direction it is supposed to take.  It's like the old me is trying to submerge from the inner most part of my soul.  The difference is I'm an adult.  So this child like wonder comes with a sense of realistic expectations.  It's a marriage of realism and wonder..hope maybe? I'm not really sure myself. I'm okay with that.  I'll see where this journey takes me.  Adventures don't always have to be these grand activities that happen.  Sometimes adventures are journeys I take within myself.  So...I'm off into the world to continue my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment